Mission and Goals
The mission of the Obion County School System is to provide a safe
learning environment that fosters academic success, promotes good
character, and contributes to the community by preparing its students
to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
The goals of the Obion County Board of Education are as follows:
- To vigorously seek ways for all students to reach their full potential.
- To provide highly qualified personnel who are passionate about their work.
- To provide and maintain a safe environment appropriately equipped for maximum learning.
- To advocate active parental, business, and community involvement in the Obion County School System.
- To promote the development of responsible citizens.